As Minnesota Brass puts the lid on a highly successful 2019 season – finishing second at the DCI SoundSport International Music & Food Festival in Indianapolis in August – the organization would like to thank its sponsors for the support.
Several events and other opportunities materialize annually making a successful season a challenge every year – and 2019 was no exception. From presenting Drum Corps International contests in Menomonie, Wis., and Farmington, Minn., to funding new instruments and covering travel expenses, our sponsors, committed fans and indispensable volunteers continue to keep the organization moving forward.
So here’s a special salute to those sponsors who made 2019 an exceptional year:
- Inver Hills Community College
- Metropolitan Regional Arts Council
- Minnesota State Arts Board
- Schmitt Music
- The U.S. Marine Corps and its local focus on recruiting musicians
- Xcel Energy
- Community Foundation of Dunn County (Wisconsin)
- The Mabel Tainter Theater (Menomonie, Wis.)
- Ted’s Pizza Palace (Menomonie, Wis.)