2022 MBI Indoor Percussion Auditions Are Coming Soon!
We are seeking talented young individuals ages 16–23 specializing in one or more of the following:
- Front Ensemble (Marimba, Vibraphone Auxiliary Percussion, Piano, Bass Guitar and Drumset)
- Batterie (Snare, Tenors, Bass, Cymbals)
- Dance and theater
- Wind and String Performers
- October 10, 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Open/Clinic Auditions)
- October 30, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- October 31, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
Location: Twin Cities metro area (location announced soon)
-Packet and Registration payments are required to participate in the audition process. Please have exercises prepared to play individually.
-Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required (Physical or Digital, full or partial dose acceptable)
– Video auditions will be accepted, send all submissions to Ensemble Director Jake Esterberg and Section Coordinators.
Cymbal auditionees: You may either purchase a battery exercise packet at this time and then contact battery coordinator Joe Jaeger (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the cymbal packet or contact him and pay for the packet later. Make sure to purchase an audition registration, in either case.